The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), the American Dental Association (ADA), and the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD) all recommend establishing a "Dental Home" for your child by one year of age. Children who have a dental home are more likely to receive appropriate preventive and routine oral health care.
For the initial visit, it is our policy that a parent or legal guardian accompanies the child so that the required paperwork can be completed. If another family member brings the child to any subsequent visit, a notarized letter from the parent will be required prior to the child being examined. Parents are welcome to come into the treatment room with anxious or fearful children, or those under age 3 for the first visit. At every visit thereafter, parents will be asked to stay in the waiting room. Treatment will be discussed with parents before and after treatment.
Fee and Payment Policy
- Payment is required at the time of treatment.
- We accept debit cards, VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- Outside financing is available through Care Credit for more extensive treatment. Contact carecredit.com for additional information.
- Extended payments are available upon special request.
- All major treatments require an appropriate down payment.
We accept Medicaid, CHIPS, and most private insurances.
Our policy is to submit all insurance claims electronically on a daily basis. You should understand how your dental plan is designed including its limitations and deductibles so you can be prepared to pay your co-pay on the day services are rendered. We will be happy to assist you in obtaining maximum benefits.
Most insurance companies take two to four weeks to process and return payment. If a credit balance results on your account, a refund will be returned to you.